For more than a decade, Horizons has hosted sessions designed to inspire and educate LGBT donors and connect them to causes about which they’re passionate. These sessions also help individuals and families learn about essential financial and life planning issues.
Programs include high-level, strategic discussions about movement strategy, emerging issues affecting the LGBT community, how to give more effectively and strategically, and retirement and legacy planning. Led by outstanding professionals and community leaders, Horizons’ annual Philanthropy Series has earned a reputation for offering superb educational sessions that also serve as donor networking opportunities in a solicitation-free space.
2015 Philanthropy Series Topics:
- April 9, Invoking God: Religious Opposition to LGBT Progress
- May 20, LGBT Aging: Keeping the Golden Years Golden
- July 14, LGBT Life Outside the Bay Area Bubble
- October 20, Beyond Equality: Building a Healthy LGBT Community
- November 5, The State of the Movement Update
Capacity is limited and RSVP is required. If you have questions or you would prefer to RSVP by email, please contact Deb Stallings, Director of Development, at 415.398.2333 x103 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.