The Annual State of the LGBTQ Movement Update
We wrap up the year with our comprehensive analysis of the state of the LGBTQ movement as seen by some of its most outstanding leaders. Join high profile national and international leaders as they highlight the advancements and challenges of 2017 and look ahead.
- Rea Carey, Executive Director, National LGBTQ Task Force
- Isa Noyola, Deputy Director, Transgender Law Center
- Jessica Stern, Executive Director, OutRight International
- Rick Zbur, Executive Director, Equality California
- Roger Doughty, President, Horizons Foundation
Please be prepared to show identification to building security. This event requires advance registration; due to building restrictions, we are unable to accommodate guests who have not registered. Registration will close 24 hours prior to event or when we have reached capacity.
Please contact us at [email protected] or at 415.398.2333 ext. 115 if you have any questions or to make changes to your registration.