Equality and Justice in the Age of Trump
The Trump-Pence administration and Republican-led Congress are moving swiftly to cut back both rights and social program to ways that threaten many communities, including the LGBTQ community. How do we respond? We will bring together experts from several sectors who are proactively working to protect critical rights and programs – and move us forward where it’s still possible. This session will also identify ways for you to make a difference.
- Abdi Soltani, Executive Director, ACLU of Northern CA
- Kate Kendell, Executive Director, National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Lisa Cisneros, Director LGBT Program, California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc.
- Kelly Dermody, Attorney, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
- Roger Doughty, President, Horizons Foundation
Please be prepared to show identification to building security. This event requires advance registration; due to building restrictions, we are unable to accommodate guests who have not registered. Registration will close 24 hours prior to event or when we have reached capacity.
Please contact us at [email protected] or at 415.398.2333 ext. 115 if you have any questions or to make changes to your registration.