Post-screening Reception of The Freedom to Marry
Horizons Foundation and Eyepop Productions invite you and a guest to join Evan Wolfson for a post-screening reception celebrating the Frameline World Premiere of The Freedom To Marry, a documentary by Eddie Rosenstein. (Please scroll down to register for the reception.)
Please register below by June 20th. This invitation is for the reception only, you must purchase a ticket from Frameline if you want to attend the film screening.
Frameline World Premiere of The Freedom to Marry
Saturday, June 25th at 1:15pm at the Castro Theatre
The Freedom to Marry is an intimate, behind-the-scenes documentary that celebrates the architects of the marriage equality movement and their epic and historic battle to win same sex marriage throughout the United States.
Tickets for the film are available online via Frameline.org, from the Frameline box office at Strut (470 Castro Street, across from the Castro Theatre), or at the Castro Theatre on the day of the show.
Please contact us at [email protected] or at 415.398.2333 ext. 115 if you have have any questions or to make changes to your registration.
SOME HINTS ABOUT ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- Click the box “Qty.” (Quantity) on the registration form.
- Type the number to be registered.
- Click the left button on your mouse.
- Click the green “Continue” button.
- Fill in your contact information (first, last,and email are required fields) – scroll down to view all of the fields.
- Click the green “Process” button (you may need to scroll to see this button).
- You will get a confirmation screen (and an email receipt within 1 business day of your registration).
- If you have any concerns about your online registration, please send an email to [email protected].