What To Do About Hate-Motivated Violence
Is violence on the rise against some of the country’s most vulnerable groups? What’s the threat to members of the LGBTQ community and other communities of which LGBTQ people are a part? Experts from state and national organizations will give us the latest data – from the growth of what the Southern Poverty Law Center labels hate groups worldwide to bullying in our local schools – and discuss strategies to protect those most in danger.
- Brian Malte, Project Director, Hope and Heal Fund
- Evelyn Schlatter, HateWatch, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Kimberly Aceves, Executive Director, RYSE
- Madihha Ahussain, Staff Attorney, Muslim Advocates
- Deb Stallings, Vice President of Development, Horizons Foundation
Please be prepared to show identification to building security. This event requires advance registration; due to building restrictions, we are unable to accommodate guests who have not registered. Registration will close 24 hours prior to event or when we have reached capacity.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 415.398.2333 ext. 115 if you have have any questions or to make changes to your registration.